The Life IP Physis Project maintains this website to enhance public access to information about the LIFE Programme. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, the Life IP Physis Project accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the Life IP Physis Project has no control and for which the Life IP Physis Project assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only the Official Journal of the European Union (the printed edition or, since 1 July 2013, the electronic edition on the EUR-Lex website) is authentic and produces legal effects.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Life IP Physis Project accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT DOWNLOAD DATA OR MAKE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE LIFE CYCLAMEN WEBSITE. BY DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THE LIFE CYCLAMEN WEBSITE THE USER ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
- You may not publish or re-post the Materials in whole or in part but may use the information provided for reference purposes, given that proper attribution is clearly visible (see clause 4 below).
- The Materials may not be sub-licensed in whole or in part. You may not redistribute the Materials in whole or in part by any means including (but not limited to) electronic formats such as web downloads, through web services or through file transfer protocols. You may not use the Materials for any application that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of lifecyclamen.com.cy.If you know of others who wish to use the Materials or if you wish to provide a service through which the Materials are downloadable or otherwise made available for redistribution you must contact lifecyclamen.com.cy for permission and further guidance.
- Neither (a) the Materials nor (b) any work derived from or based upon the Materials (“Derivative Works”) may be put to Commercial. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “Commercial Use” means a) any use for profit or to generate revenue, or b) any use by an individual or entity operating within or on behalf of or to the benefit of or to assist the activities of any entity other than a not-for-profit organization.
- You must ensure that the citation set out below is always clearly reproduced in any publication or analysis involving the Life IP Physis data, in any derived form or format: Life IP Physis (2020). Life IP Physis Website. Nicosia, Cyprus. Compiled by Life IP Physis, Nicosia, Cyprus. Available at: www.lifeipphysis.com.cy. [Accessed (please insert date data was derived dd/mm/yyyy)].
- No rights in the Materials are granted to the User by virtue of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of any use of the Materials.
- Life IP Physis reserves the right to disable access to the Materials at any time without prior notice.
- Any communication with respect to these Terms and Conditions and any issue arising from them shall be in writing in English and sent by email. The address for communication with the Life IP Physis website is firstname.lastname@example.org